Shadow Adventure Z - EPISODE 1 Shadow Adventure Z - EPISODE 1

I have quite a few things to say so I'll just put them in order :

A the intro, during the explosion, we can clearly see ''make more gift at gif-soup'' or something. It's just weird to see that during an animation.

The intro song could have ended in a fade out instead of being brutally muted.

There's was many punctuation mistake and 1-2 blatant spelling mistakes, careful for those thing.

Some fonts were impossible to read due to certain colors (brown, black...), you could add a white bubble behind them to erase this problem.

I don't mind the super sayan transformation but it's a bit cliché. It's not bad but some people may hate it.

Things felt a bit rushed, people that don't really know each others just becomes allies in a matter of seconds.

You could have used some Sonic sound effects... You know, because it's a sonic animation. For example, at the end, before they fight, you could have used a voice clip of Shadow saying ''let's do this'' , ''this is the ultimate power'' or something like that.

And last of all... Why is it in the game section? It should be on the animation section.

As a game, I give it 0/5.
A an animation, I give it 2/5.

Dress Phil Dress Phil

The music is alright but it doesn't loop (it's pretty much a must for a game), the art-style is goofy but the background could use a little bit more details (A wallpaper, a clock, a computer, a window with some nature outside, anything that would fill that grey background!).

There's not much things to dress Phil with. There could be piercing, bracelets, glasses, hats...

Of course, if you want to go more hardcore on this, you could add some animation (eye blink, animation in the background, the bling-bling shirt could sparkle...)

It isn't a bad game but it gets pretty boring after a while.

Alone in the Cosmos Alone in the Cosmos

It's a nice interactive story.
The ambience was good, the music too but for the originality well... It's kinda unoriginal at this point.

''All alone, nothing but myself, nightmares that haunt me, finding back my past to understand what happened even though it doesn't really form a story (we abandoned you in space)''
And it bring to another point : it's short. The problem is, you can't really do a long game with this much story.
The end is a classical ''alea jacta est''. Again, NOTHING new there.

The art-style was nice, it fits the ambience.

Last thing, the game wasn't loud enough. Each time an achievement notification would pop, it would surprise me.

MechaRun MechaRun

A nice ambiance beginning. The wooden percussion make it tribal.
I like the percussion progression too.

02:37, the fusion of the two beats doesn't go very well together. There's a '*clang*' that doesn't really fit in the beat.

In overall, it's a good Drum N Bass song. ^_^

The Radiant Darkness The Radiant Darkness

The beginning is sweet, sound like a twilight on a dark and windy plain. Like a sun that doesn't really bring much light.

At 1:22, it brings a platformer game music feeling to it. Quite lovely! :3

1:50 : That small instrument remove the video game feeling to it. Feels more like an exploration game. It brings more atmosphere.

2:17 : Oh! Now it's more space like.

3:16 : Oh! Stars all around. :3

3:43 : Aaaand we're back to the platformer music part. Meh, to be honest, it's a bit too brutal for me. It seems too loud and too much contrasted to be here.

4:59 : I'm really not feeling the lead here. I dunno. It's too... Hum... Concrete?

5:06 : With all those transitions, I'm beginning to think that there's more samples than anything. Is there a bid of MIDI in there? :/

6:30 : I am quite disappointed. there was A LOT of stuff that were too fat and imposing to be fitting.
After 6:30, the calm and peaceful atmosphere come back.

6:55 : It's an interesting sound. I really like those chimes

In overall, I think it's a matter of taste. I didn't really liked it, but I know there's some people who would love that song.

Summer Breeze - Tobu Summer Breeze - Tobu

Awww man, but that's song's not yours isn't it?

it's still a good song though. ;)