MechaRun MechaRun

A nice ambiance beginning. The wooden percussion make it tribal.
I like the percussion progression too.

02:37, the fusion of the two beats doesn't go very well together. There's a '*clang*' that doesn't really fit in the beat.

In overall, it's a good Drum N Bass song. ^_^

The Radiant Darkness The Radiant Darkness

The beginning is sweet, sound like a twilight on a dark and windy plain. Like a sun that doesn't really bring much light.

At 1:22, it brings a platformer game music feeling to it. Quite lovely! :3

1:50 : That small instrument remove the video game feeling to it. Feels more like an exploration game. It brings more atmosphere.

2:17 : Oh! Now it's more space like.

3:16 : Oh! Stars all around. :3

3:43 : Aaaand we're back to the platformer music part. Meh, to be honest, it's a bit too brutal for me. It seems too loud and too much contrasted to be here.

4:59 : I'm really not feeling the lead here. I dunno. It's too... Hum... Concrete?

5:06 : With all those transitions, I'm beginning to think that there's more samples than anything. Is there a bid of MIDI in there? :/

6:30 : I am quite disappointed. there was A LOT of stuff that were too fat and imposing to be fitting.
After 6:30, the calm and peaceful atmosphere come back.

6:55 : It's an interesting sound. I really like those chimes

In overall, I think it's a matter of taste. I didn't really liked it, but I know there's some people who would love that song.

Summer Breeze - Tobu Summer Breeze - Tobu

Awww man, but that's song's not yours isn't it?

it's still a good song though. ;)

Lucid Lucid

The drums and the guitar could use reverb to fill up the awkward silence. It could also put an acoustic feeling to it. Right now, it sounds pretty artificial.
There could be a solo guitar somewhere.
The song definitively need a bass.

In overall, the music feels a bit empty, but the melody and chord progression are superb.

Side note: the drums could be better, but that's just a matter of equipment. There's some plugins out there that gives good sounding drums. I'm afraid I can't post links here.

Odyssey Odyssey

I don't if it was intended, but the bass is so loud at the start that it's peaking.
Peaking is basically when the computer cannot register the loudness of the thing, so it ''scratches'' the sound, a bit like a distortion. The rest of the song doesn't peak though.

2:39 ; Could use a better transition

1:37 ; Could use a delay with the synth (an echo, just like this one 1:55) [in my opinion]

Just one question, did you use samples for this song? How much, if this isn't asking too much. :3

Psychopath responds:

I used Mixcraft 3, which is nothing but samples. Back when I had money in 2014, I didn't have the foresight to get FL Studio, mostly because I was preoccupied getting a replacement computer. I would much prefer to be able to write my own notes & do cover songs for people to use in parodies 'n such but maybe sometime in the future.

Falling Skies Falling Skies

The beginning is good. Could have used a more subtle intro who would have been different from the rest of the song.
There could be more bass. To add a deeper feel to the song.
Some high pitched tones who are a bit crystal looking are too aggressive for the hears due to their high feedback ratio.

I would have :
- Added some piano (with some reverb)
- Some bass (like I've said earlier)
- More variation (different chord), the music was a bit stale, be a little daring!
Play some chord and see if it would suit the music.
- Maybe some cymbals, I think it would suits.
- Adding some wind effect with the bass to add some accent for further transition.

bdog705 responds:

thing is i would like to add more its just im bad at making melodies and decent drum beats, it's something i've been trying to work on but i'm not too focused on that, i actually should have just classified this as a drone because this is practically one, maybe one day i will come back to this and try out those ideas
thanks for the review!